What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, register a product, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and/or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Sharing your personally identifiable information allows us to offer you a number of benefits. It will make it easier and more convenient for you to:
- Register your purchase (so that you may receive all of the benefits of the product which are entitled to you)
- Participate in online communities
- Receive information, personalized messages and special offers that are relevant to your interests
- Save time by storing your preferences
- Purchase our products online
We may also use any of the information we collect in one or more of the following ways such as, but not limited to, those listed below:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To improve our products and services (your information helps us to perform market research)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
You may choose to share your information with us in a number of ways online, such as by ordering a product, registering a purchase, participating in a promotion, entering a contest or subscribing to a newsletter. You can also share your personally identifiable information with us by returning the reply card that comes with the product you purchased (if applicable) or by communicating with one of our representatives by e-mail, telephone, or in writing.
Sometimes we may also obtain your personal information from outside parties. For example, we may acquire or partner with a business with which you have already shared your personal information, and this business may share this information with us. If you do not want us to use your personal data which you have not provided to us yourself, you can let us know by contacting us at the address listed below.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (unless you block this functionality) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Safeguarding Your Information
You will have reasonable access to any personally identifiable information you have already provided so you can change or delete it. You may do this by requesting a copy of your profile at the contact address listed below. You may have previously provided us with personally identifiable information through our website, reply cards, our call centers, or in some other manner. Your decision not to register now will not affect the information you have already provided.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.megasonex.com/terms.
Special Information for Parents
While this website is generally not targeted at children under the age of fourteen, it is our policy to comply with the law when it requires that a parent’s or guardian’s permission is secured before knowingly collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under the age of fourteen. We strongly recommend that parents take an active role in supervising the online activity of their children.
Goldspire Group Ltd.
The Center 31/F
99 Queens Road Central